HOME FOR EASTER

It feels great to be back at home in Finland and seeing my parents and friends again! I flew in on Tuesday midnight and the next couple o...

It feels great to be back at home in Finland and seeing my parents and friends again! I flew in on Tuesday midnight and the next couple of days were busy meeting up with people and going out for parties. I probably should've taken it a little easier as now I'm ill with the flu and have been cooped up inside the house for a few days. I don't mind it though as I've been able to catch up on some reading and allowed myself to be a total sloth for a while. And since it's easter and my mum had decorated the house with cute (mostly handmade) decorations, so I took my camera out and took a few photos of my favourite little details that put me in a good mood. Hope you have a lovely easter!

You Might Also Like

1 comments