KOH SAMUI

In July/August I spent about two weeks in Koh Samui, Thailand with my boyfriend. After my graduation I really needed some relaxation an...

In July/August I spent about two weeks in Koh Samui, Thailand with my boyfriend. After my graduation I really needed some relaxation and this little island really did the job. However, I'm not a person who can just lie on the beach sunbathing the whole holiday. I get bored sooo easily, and also the sun hates me. I have the whitest skin ever and therefore burn easily. I also have the constant need to do something. Therefore, we spent just couple of days on the beach, and relaxed in the spa with some amazing thai massage. Rest of the holiday we roamed around the island visiting Lamai, Chaweng, some temples, and the neighbouring island Koh Tao where we did some amazing snorkeling. We also did a one day trip to the national park, but I did a separate post on that trip. I miss Thailand soo damn much now. The food is just amazing! It was so nice to eat all those exotic fruits for breakfast every morning. One negative aspect about Koh Samui though, is that because it is super touristic, it is so hard to find authentic Thai food. We ate at few rather expensive restaurants, only to find out that actually the street food is about 100x better.






You Might Also Like

0 comments