CURRENT BEAUTY FAVOURITES

LILLI || Alongside with traveling, visiting places and pretty buildings, another one of my interests is all things beauty-related. I'...

LILLI || Alongside with traveling, visiting places and pretty buildings, another one of my interests is all things beauty-related. I'm more of a natural and effortless type of person, which is also reflected in my choices of make up looks and products alike. For 2016 I made a decision to begin investing in more quality products, just so that I would appreciate wearing them more and also in the long run spend less money buying tons of cheaper drugstore products. I have one everyday makeup look that has now been engraved into me since the start of uni. It requires the least amount of products, but still let's me feel put together and fresh for those rushed early mornings trying to make it for my 9 am lecture. So for today's post I have collected a few of my absolute current beauty favourites that I want to share with those who are interested :)

MAC "Amber Times Nine" eye shadow palette - I got this palette for my Christmas present (thanks Ilona!) and it is so useful for not just a simple everyday look, but also for a more dramatic night-time look good for clubbing. The shades are long lasting and easy to blend, which is all that I look for in a good eyeshadow.

LORÉAL Telescopic mascara - The other month I stumbled across this long lost treasures of mine in my local Boots. This mascara was my all-time favourite from when I started wearing makeup, but then I thought they discontinued it. To my surprise it can still be found on the Loréal counters! It just give my lashes gorgeous length and doesn't clump them together like so many other mascaras.

SIGMA Flat Kabuki F80 brush - I highly recommend this brush for anyone looking for a good foundation brush. This one's the one! Enough said.

MAC "Twig" lipstick - Twig is my statement lipstick colour. It's so versatile as it can be worn lightly dabbed onto your lips or then more opaquely for a more dramatic look. Either way, I love it and I always get a lot of praises for the way it complements my blue eyes!

CHANEL "14 Mystic Eyes" eye shadow palette - Another lovely Christmas present, this time from Irene :) My first luxury makeup item! Oh how I guard it with care and protect it where-ever I take it with me, haha! The colours are beautiful, again easy to blend but also last nice and long!

NARS "Palm beach" contour/bronzing stick - ...or as someone calls it; the poop-stick ;) This bronzing stick is very versatile, as it can be used for, bronzing, contouring as well as an eyeshadow if you are opting for that gorgeous wet look on your eyelids. It was a very good investment, and I've definitely gotten a lot of use out of it.

YSL Black Opium perfume - Last but definitely not least, my all-time favourite perfume! The smell is so compelling, sultry, mysterious yet fresh and not too heavy for even day-time wear. When I wear it, I can't help but sneakily breathe the smell in every now and then haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments