SELFIE

LILLI || It's been a good while, lovelies! Where to begin? Summer ended, autumn began and I flew back to the U.K to start my second ye...

LILLI || It's been a good while, lovelies! Where to begin? Summer ended, autumn began and I flew back to the U.K to start my second year at Uni. Nine weeks have whizzed past being busy with all things university-related and in three weeks I will be flying back home to Finland for some Christmas celebrations! I'm so excited! Also I am looking forward to taking my camera with me back to uni as it didn't fit in my suitcase when I left this summer (that's how packed it was!). Today's images came about when I was trying to take a professional photo for my CV. Naturally, I got ever so slightly distracted and it turned into a full blown selfie-session. At least I have a few extra pictures to use on my instagram ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments