A R T I S

After spending two weeks of my easter break at home in Finland, I traveled to Amsterdam where I am currently spending another week visiti...

After spending two weeks of my easter break at home in Finland, I traveled to Amsterdam where I am currently spending another week visiting Irene. A'dam is always a lovely city to return to. It's so pretty and feels surprisingly cosy for a capital city. We haven't planned much at all for my time here, but I like that, because it means we can take one day at a time and see where it takes us :) On Thursday I did catch up with two friends from my secondary school from when we lived in Eindhoven. It was a nice time and we spontaneously decided to go and visit Artis, because why not! It was a lovely sunny day and I'm always up for spending time around animals :D Although I'm not a huge fan of zoos, Artis seemed more friendly towards the animals and most of them and large enclosure where they could roam around. The animals were also surprisingly active and I could've just followed their doings for hours on end. My favourite animal to see must be the little mini monkeys, they were just so adorable!

You Might Also Like

0 comments