LEIDEN THROWBACK

LILLI || A couple of weeks ago on my last day visiting in the Netherlands, Irene and I spontaneously took the train to Leiden. It was a n...

LILLI || A couple of weeks ago on my last day visiting in the Netherlands, Irene and I spontaneously took the train to Leiden. It was a new city for me and I may have I completely fell in love with it. It reminded me of a miniature version of Amsterdam with it's countless canals and cute Dutch houses, but it had more relaxed and calm vibes to it. Guessing from the castles, churches and some of the houses Leiden is a very old town and whilst walking on its narrow cobble stone streets you can just feel the hundreds years of history. I almost could hear the horse hooves and carriages trotting on the streets. I think I've never been to another city that put me in such a good mood. Leiden is a place I will definitely want to visit again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments