SEAHAM

LILLI || I spent the first week of my Easter holiday from university exploring around the north of England with my friends. We visited a ...

LILLI || I spent the first week of my Easter holiday from university exploring around the north of England with my friends. We visited a new destination everyday and I was grateful to finally have the chance to travel around this country and see new sights. In the coming posts I will share some of my favourite snapshots from each place starting with Seaham today. We hadn't planned to go here at first, so it was a very spontaneous trip before a lovely Easter Sunday roast dinner. The weather was beautiful and I loved to be by the sea again. We just walked along the beach, admired the pebbles and then we popped to a cute little cafe to get ice cream. It was a lovely little trip! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments