EDINBURGH

LILLI || To continue with my city-hopping adventures in the UK from the previous post, I also got a chance to visit Edinburgh. I really li...

LILLI || To continue with my city-hopping adventures in the UK from the previous post, I also got a chance to visit Edinburgh. I really liked the vibe this city has and some parts of it were really cool and hipster-like such as The Arches (above) which is a row of unique boutiques built into the arches of an old railway (I think) bridge. Together with my friends we took part in a bus tour that took us all around the city, and then we also climbed halfway up Holyrood. The view from up there was amazing! We also walked to the castle so needless to say that day we got plenty of exercise climbing up and down the steep streets of Edinburgh. I definitely want to go back there and spend more time exploring it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments