A'DAM

My week in Amsterdam was very lovely! The weather was so sunny and I enjoyed seeing my old friends and spending time with Irene. We walke...

My week in Amsterdam was very lovely! The weather was so sunny and I enjoyed seeing my old friends and spending time with Irene. We walked around the quieter streets of A'dam trying to avoid the overly busy touristy places and attractions. It was great seeing the more authentic and everyday side to the city for a change. I personally don't like very crowded places so escaping them felt really good! I flew back to Nottingham on Thursday the 14th  and my uni will start on Monday again. It feels a little strange to be back here after being switched off from uni work all these weeks. I have a few essays due soon, so I better dive into those.

You Might Also Like

0 comments