AMSTERDAM BOUND

 LILLI || So I sort of ended up traveling back to Amsterdam after only being away for less than four weeks...:) What can I say I like thi...

 LILLI || So I sort of ended up traveling back to Amsterdam after only being away for less than four weeks...:) What can I say I like this place so much and it is just so easy to visit Irene now that I live in the UK. After my easter break I had a few weeks of lectures and some assignments I needed to hand in, but that was about it. In two weeks I have my end of term exams, so I am putting of some time during the days for revision. Spending time with sister and a change of scenery have definitely made revising a tad more bearable.  I am flying back to the UK next week Wednesday, scramble through five exams and then I will need to move my belongings into a storage unit and move back home to Finland for the almost four month summer holiday. As for summer I don't have many plans, but I do want to go to one festival, spend a lot of time at the stables and then of course relax at our summer cottage. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments