FINNISH SUMMER

LILLI || Hello lovelies! It has been a while since the last blog post, which was also written by me. After returning back to Nottingham f...

LILLI || Hello lovelies! It has been a while since the last blog post, which was also written by me. After returning back to Nottingham from my quick week in A'dam, I was hit with the huge exam hulabaloo and the stress it brought along. My exams lasted over a period of about two weeks. I'm always surprised how exhausting and draining that time is. I was delighted when it was all over on the 1st of June, which now feels like ages ago. After my last exam we had a few dinners with friends and then went out clubbing for the last few times before the long summer. Of course my last chore before flying to Finland was to pack up my room and store all my belongings. 
I have now spent about four weeks in my hometown Turku enjoying the lovely sunny whether (okay it hasn't been all that sunny constantly :D). Above is a collage of my favourite instagram snapshots of the past few days, if you want to stay up to speed do follow me at @lillilottas ;)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments