ARCHIPELAGO

LILLI || Cloudless blue skies, the sea and nights where the sun never sets, these are the things that make summers in Finland so special....

LILLI || Cloudless blue skies, the sea and nights where the sun never sets, these are the things that make summers in Finland so special. My summer holiday from Uni is closing in to its end. It's been a summer full of spending quality time with friends and family, taking care of my horse at the stables and more. Some of my highlights from the past weeks are definitely going to the 3-day music festival Ruisrock, working as a wedding photographer and spending an amazing long weekend with friends in the Finnish archipelago during midsummer barbecuing, swimming in the sea and enjoying the sauna. I feel like I am now recharged and ready to tackle the first semester of my second year at uni!

You Might Also Like

0 comments